There is no doubt that drug and alcohol addiction drastically impact your body, mind, spirit, and social realms. For many clients, breaking free from the chains of addiction means embracing holistic treatments that touch upon each of these areas.
Christian Rehab Network has the expertise and resources to help you find faith-based treatment programs that care for the whole person. Many of our treatment partners offer proven holistic techniques to manage the depression, anxiety, pain, and stress that comes with addiction recovery. These may include:
- Acupuncture & massage therapy
- Yoga & mind-body exercise
- Prayer, meditation & mindfulness
- Recreation & retreat opportunities
- Art therapy
- Fitness & nutrition counseling
- EMDR therapy
- Worship & Bible study
Taking Responsibility for Your Treatment
Part of achieving recovery success is connecting with God and, with His help, taking responsibility for your spiritual and physical wellbeing. Studies show that the right combination of holistic therapies can:
- Relieve pain related to addiction recovery
- Relieve pain associated with co-occurring disorders
- Manage stress & relapse triggers
- Release cellular toxins that have built up from drug & alcohol use
- Reduce cravings during active recovery & beyond
- Improve opportunity for therapeutic growth
- Address insomnia & other conditions related to addiction
- Energize you during the rehabilitation process
Enhancing Your Spirituality with Holistic Therapy
Holistic treatments help you focus on deepening your spiritual walk by taking you to a place of calm you may not be able to achieve on your own. It is when you are relaxed and inwardly focused that you can dig deeply to understand the root of your addiction, experience intimacy with Jesus, affirm the work God is doing in your life, ask for forgiveness from those you have wronged, and be grateful for your journey to sobriety. Pray for discernment during treatment, asking God to reveal the holistic treatments that glorify Him and are most effective for you. Then, discuss your concerns with a member of the Christian Rehab Network team. Our addiction specialists are versed in all types of therapy approaches and can help you access insurance coverage and financing for short- and long-term rehab.
Most importantly, remember that holistic treatments are not a substitute for God’s power, which is revealed when you walk daily with him through prayer and scripture study. To inquire about Christian addiction rehab or make an appointment to visit one of our partner facilities, dial 877.310.9545 today.