In fact, the perfect quotation can help lift your spirits and put you in a positive mindset for the long road ahead. Here are a few inspiring quotes we love – print out the ones that inspire you and tape them where you’ll be sure to see them.
- “Life is a journey. When we stop, things don’t go right.” – Pope Francis
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.” – Unknown
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Continuous effort – not strength nor intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
- “When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.” – Unknown
- “Amazing how we can light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Being Inspired By Faith
You’ll find that strength comes easily and your willpower is seemingly fortified by the presence of the Lord in your recovery process, and we are here to ensure you find a facility that leads you down his path and into sobriety for the rest of your life. To learn more about our addiction services, call today: 877-310-9545.