If you’re a Christian in recovery, you’ll likely benefit from putting your faith into a Christian rehab program like Christian Rehab Network. And, if you’re a non-Christian, you can also find comfort and a greater degree of hope at a faith-based facility. Spirituality can play a big role in the process of addiction recovery and can help you to:
- Believe that recovery is possible
- Ask for forgiveness
- Make amends
- Handle emotional highs and lows
- Navigate moral choices
- Control anger
- Discover meaning and purpose in your new sober life
Is a Christ-Centered Rehab Facility for You?
While in the grips of addiction, it’s common to feel helpless, unworthy, and even abandoned by God. Sound familiar? If so, a Christian rehab is likely your best treatment match.
In addition to the medical and psychological treatment options found in traditional drug rehabs, a Christian rehab uses the principals of the Bible, rather than the traditional 12-step program, to help restore your faith and repair your relationship with God.
The benefits of a church-based approach to addiction are plentiful and include:
- Pastoral care for a holistic approach to recovery
- Physical, emotional, and spiritual growth
- Deeper insight and a reconnection with your spiritual path
- A greater sense of community
- Greater warmth and acceptance within God’s love
- Up-to-date treatment options in a non-discriminating atmosphere
- Opportunities to give back through community services
- Faith-based counseling for family members
Let Us Be Your Christian Partner in Recovery
Whether you’re in need of mental health services, inpatient addiction treatment, or supervised drug detox, we’ll help you find your way back to the Lord and lead you down his path toward a healthier you. Let Christian Rehab Network give you the faith-based care you need to heal your mind, body, and spirit. To learn more, call: 877-310-9545 or submit a secure online inquiry today.