Though, it doesn’t always have to be that hard. As a child of Christ, you were placed on this earth to live a simple life. You were created to lead a mission-driven life, to serve and minister to others and celebrate the gifts that He has bestowed upon you and your family.
If you are dealing with addiction issues, it doesn’t have to derail your faith. By making prayers of gratitude a constant priority in your daily routine, you can continue to grow on your spiritual journey while, at the same time, making strides in substance abuse recovery.
By saying prayers of thanks, you can recharge and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul to fuel your long-term sobriety.
Need some inspiration? Here are a few prayers of gratitude you can use to grow stronger in your faith and your recovery.
- Ephesians 5:20: Giving thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- James 1:17: Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no ficklenss, neither shadow of turning.
- Psalm 100:1–5: Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God!
- Psalm 107:1: Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
- Psalm 118:28–29: You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you. This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
- 1 Chronicles 16:34: Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Rejoice in Him During Your Spiritual Journey at Christian Rehab Network
At Christian Rehab Network, our philosophy targets the whole person: mind, body, and spirit. Our addiction specialists are here to help with your insurance needs, and we specialize in providing affordable, faith-based treatment for drug and alcohol dependency. Help is available 24 hours a day by dialing 877.310.9545, and forgiveness is just one of the tenets we teach as you begin your journey toward health and freedom.